Experiencing the Executive Travel Management Difference
A growing number of companies are hiring travel management teams, allowing them to access 24-hours support and customised corporate business travel programs.
Whilst technology remains an important part of any business operation, companies are seeking greater personalisaiotn of their travel management services.
hERE’S WHAT SETS US APART:
- Executive Travel Management Directors are full-time active in the conduct of the organisation
we are here to serve
- Our core value is “to serve”
- Everyone can learn the technical skills but attitude, work ethic and stability are key criteria for our people
- We strive to be of value to all our clients
- Our people are attuned to the ever-changing landscape of the travel industry
- We love what we do
- Our focus is to create long-standing business relationships
- We seek to understand your needs and tailor make accordingly
- Our four key principles of service provision;
Customer Orientated – we do not operate a ranking system, all our clients receive highly personalised. dedicated and expert service.
Proactivity – Our people are highly experienced across operations, sales, finance and account management. We use this knowledge to ensure our clients are updated with the latest innovations. Proactive analysis of travel patterns and buying behaviours by account management allows us to suggest changes and further refinements to travel policies that can result in cost reductions and improve use of company resources.
Open and Honest Communication – Our lines of communication are always open at every level. We keep communications regular, open and honest. Issues are identified quickly and often resolved immediately as we empower our staff with the autonomy to make decisions.
Cost Effective Solutions – Our commitment to our clients is to strive to find ways to reduce overall travel costs, whilst not impacting negatively on the traveller. In addition to this we will suggest refinements and improvements to travel processes with a view to saving invaluable resource time.
Our dedicated corporate business travel managers are on hand to support you from the moment a booking is made, through to the final day of your trip. This personalised service is the basis for building a close-knit, successful client/travel manager partnership and one of many benefits reported by our clients.
Executive Travel Management is proud to be in partnership with Sabre Pacific, founders of the popular TripCase mobile app.
Named the Best Mobile Solution for Business Travellers and the Best Mobile Travel App, it helps you keep track of your itinerary and includes essential updates and information relating to your flights, accommodation, car hire and planned meetings – all that at the touch of a button
An on-call service available 24 hours, seven days a week, ensures help is always available for corporate business travel requirements.
Whether you have a simple enquiry, or there’s a high-risk travel emergency, someone from our team will be available to you.
Just as no two clients are the same, neither are their corporate business travel programs.
Customised programs are tailored specifically to your needs, resulting in solutions that are as unique as they innovative, effective and great value for money.
A great corporate travel manager is efficient; tailoring outcomes that suit a client’s business objectives and goals – negotiating with suppliers and implementing cost-reduction measures that provide long-term value.
CEO ANNOUNCED AS Customer Service CEO of the Year
- “Real” and significant cost savings by utilising our initiative and experiences to ensure that genuine savings are achieved
- The savings that result from our unbiased access to ALL the worlds best airlines
- Adherence of Travel Policies, and preferred Suppliers thereby ensuring genuine savings
- Individual profile management that always takes account of the preferences and needs of each traveler
- An exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable and professional team, with your own assigned Account Manager and Travel Consultants
- Access to our online booking solution 24/7
- Access to our sophisticated technology that manage your travel data and produce effective Travel Management reports
- Commitment to our Continuous Improvement and Quality Assurance programs
- Corporate and personal holiday travel for all your company staff and its affiliated family organisations staff, delivered by highly skilled Travel Consultants, who between them have over 100 years’ experience providing services to the most discerning travellers
- Service options- Classic (traditional) with a dedicated Travel Consultant complimented by Sabre online booking technology
- Hotel booking facility with discounted rates over 49,000 hotels
- Access to internet, web fares and low cost carriers
- Account Manager ensuring high quality service and Business Development
- 100% of client base are Australian based companies and Government sectors
- A Victorian owned Travel Management Company experienced and dedicated to the corporate, education and government sectors
- Unequalled in Australia. When it comes to working with a corporate business travel management team, choosing one with experience makes all the difference. Our travel managers are highly qualified, each with an average of 10 years consulting experience with many having between 30-40 years of experience.